“Democracy is an essential service. On June 2nd, let’s show the world that our Democracy is stronger than COVID-19.” –Anton Andrew, KAD endorsed candidate
For the past 244 years, our Democracy has been stronger than war.
Our Democracy has been stronger than any other ideology.
Our Democracy has been stronger than economic collapse.
And now–in 2020–it’s up to us to prove that our Democracy is stronger than this disease.
YOU BET OUR DEMOCRACY IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE!
Here are 5 things you can do to make sure that Democracy wins on June 2nd:
1) Exercise your new right to vote by mail. Apply by clicking on this link:
2) Share this email with friends & family. Tell them they should vote by mail, too.
3) If you are under 60 years old and healthy, sign-up to work the polls on June 2nd. Call Chester County Voter Services to learn more: (610) 344-6410.
4) Volunteer to phone or text bank with us. Help make sure that everyone knows about the new date for the election, about voting by mail, about how to get their sample ballot, and about our great candidates. Just reply to this email to get involved. And go to our website to download and print your own sample ballot:
5) Spread the word! Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, your email and your phone to get everyone you know–personally and virtually–fired up to vote on June 2nd.
This is our moment. Let’s seize it!
Wayne Braffman, Chair