New mail-in ballot drop-off location added at:
Longwood Gardens South Parking Lot
1010 East Baltimore Pike
Monday and Tuesday
8am – 6pm
Here is all the information you’ll need for voting this Tuesday, June 2nd, in Chester County. Hope it helps!
1. Before you go
2. Voting in person
3. Your mail-in ballot
4. Our endorsed candidates
BEFORE YOU GO:
1. The weather forecast is pleasant and partly sunny with a high of 73°.
2. Confirm your polling location and official registration name (for signing the election book) using this link:
3. Download your sample ballot and bring it with you. Here’s the link:
VOTING IN PERSON:
1. Polls will be open from 7am to 8pm on Tuesday, June 2nd.
2. You must wear a mask to enter your polling place and maintain 6′ social distancing from other voters.
3. There will be many safety precautions at your polling place, including hand sanitizer, single-use pens for completing your ballot, sneeze shields, and social distancing management. Please follow all signs and directions!
4. Instead of a poll worker doing it, you will tear off the receipt at the bottom of your ballot and you will put your ballot through the scanner.
5. As much as you would like to chat with the poll workers, for everyone’s safety, please minimize your time in the voting area.
YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT:
1. If you received your mail-in ballot but did not send it in, you can not use it to vote in person on Election Day. Here are your options:
(a) Between now and 8pm on June 2nd (Election Day), hand deliver your ballot–24/7– to Chester County Voter Services at 601 Westtown Road, West Chester, 19380. The dropbox is inside the front door. (Ring the bell if the door is locked and a security guard will let you in.) On Election Day, there will be a curbside dropbox. You must deliver your own ballot. THIS IS THE PREFERRED OPTION!
(b) Bring your ballot to your polling place on Election Day and turn it in to the Judge of Elections. You will be issued what is known as a ‘provisional’ ballot, but you will be allowed to vote.
2. If you applied for a mail-in ballot but never received it:
Go to your polling place on Election Day and tell the poll workers what happened. They will issue you a ballot and you will vote right then and there.
OUR ENDORSED CANDIDATES:
We hope you will support our endorsed candidates (click on name to visit website):
Thank you so much for voting…this is how we #FinishTheJob2020!