Happy New Year…
…and now let’s get back to work…because 2018 is, in fact, a Presidential election year. Simply put, if we take back the Senate and/or the House, we put an end to Trump’s legislative agenda
Take a moment to think about what that would mean:
- No more tax giveaways to corporations and the richest 1%
- Affordable healthcare preserved for millions
- Extremist Supreme Court justices and federal judges rejected
- Medicare and Medicaid untouched
- The environment protected; women respected
- Our neighbors safe
Need I go on?
Kennett Area Democrats need to raise about $39,000 this year if we are going to mount a Presidential-level campaign to re-elect Senator Bob Casey and defeat Congressmen Pat Meehan and Lloyd Smucker. Are you ready to take on that challenge?
Please give generously now to help build the wave that will make November 6, 2018 an even better election day for Democrats than November 7, 2017. You can donate online HERE
send your check to:
Kennett Area Democrats
c/o Wayne Braffman
472 East South Street
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Thank you so much for all you do: you are THE WAVE!