In less than 28 days you will go to the polls and perform your duty and responsibility as a citizen and VOTE.
MAY 18, 2021 is Primary Election Day, and the polls will be open from 7AM – 8PM.
In what is often called an ‘off off’ year Primary, the stakes are higher than usual. While you will help choose the candidates most qualified to represent the Democratic Party on the ballot in November, of utmost importance are the Constitutional Amendment Questions you will decide. More information can be found HERE.
You will be selecting judicial candidates in statewide (Appellate Courts) and county Court of Common Pleas and Magisterial District Court. Descriptions of the courts and information about our candidates can be found on the Chester County Democratic Committee (CCDC) website HERE.
You will be selecting County Row Office Candidates. Those candidates are In the Kennett Spotlight on this website.
A list of our local municipal candidates can be found HERE. Biographical information and photos will be available soon.
We have Sample Ballots prepared for every precinct in our Kennett Area Democrat region. Review your sample ballot on our website HERE.
To Vote in the Primary Elections:
- For everything you need to know about voting go to VotesPA.com
- You may still apply online for a Mail-in Ballot (MIB) HERE.
- Call Chester County Voter Services for more information: 610-344-6410
- Remember your mail-in ballot (MIB) needs to be returned by May 18, 8 PM.
- For MIB convenience there will be drop boxes at all Chester County Libraries and the Government Services Building with 24/7 surveillance at several locations. Be sure to check Chester County Voter Services for updates HERE.
If you don’t vote by mail, we look forward to seeing you at the polls on May 18th.
Don’t miss your opportunity to have a say in our democracy, exercise your right to VOTE.
As always, any questions ask one of your committee persons found HERE, or contact me.
Acting Chair, KAD