- VOTE because you are mad as hell and you’re not going to take it anymore.
- VOTE to make history by electing Democrats to Chester County row offices for the first time EVER!
- VOTE to send a message to Washington that this President is a danger to our Democracy, our values and our way of life.
- VOTE to send a message to Harrisburg that you will no longer tolerate phony budgets that fail to tax Marcellus shale, short-change our children, and raise our local taxes.
- VOTE to stand up for those whose voting rights are compromised by gerrymandering and voter suppression.
- VOTE because you love your neighbors…all of them.
- VOTE because you don’t want judges who voted for Donald Trump interpreting the law.
- VOTE because you don’t want school board members who voted for Donald Trump to decide what our children will be taught in school.
- VOTE because you want gun safety laws that protect all of us.
- VOTE…because our Democracy depends upon it!
Just in case anyone asks you ‘Why should I vote in this election?’ here are 10 great reasons you can give them: